Merck KGaA is accepting applications to participate in the Biopharma Innovation Cup 2019:
“As part of the Innovation Cup, 30 students will be selected and invited to join a week-long summer camp, to work together in a highly stimulating environment.
- Work as part of a team to generate new ideas in the fields: oncology, immuno-oncology, autoimmunity, small molecules drug discovery, protein engineering and screening, digitalization.
- Evaluate your ideas from a technical and business perspective and build a convincing business plan.
- Learn the essentials about R&D within the pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Network with the brightest students from all over the world.
- Understand how products can be successfully discovered, developed, and brought to market.
- Get to know us and learn about career options.
- A jury, consisting of top scientists and entrepreneurs, our senior managers and external experts will pick the winning business plans for first and second place.
On the last day of the summer camp, a conference with alumni of previous Innovation Cup editions will be organized. Learn what alumni are doing today and expand your network of top innovators.
Following the innovation cup, options to implement the best business plans will be evaluated. We will keep you posted.
Travel, accommodation and food expenses paid by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.” (Via Merck KGaA)
Applicants accepted to participate will attend the Innovation Cup 2019 summer camp near Frankfurt, Germany the week of June 23-29, 2019. The winning team will share a prize of 20,000 Euros.
For more information and to apply, read here.