Please see the request for applications below, along with registration details for an information session this Friday, September 17th at 12pm.
Students interested in a certificate program should review Policies Governing Participation of BGS Students in Certificate Programs. Authorization is required through the form Authorization to Participate in a Certificate Program.
ITMAT Education Request for Applications
The annual request for applications for our education programs in clinical, translational, entrepreneurial, and regulatory science has opened. Applications are due October 22, 2021.
ITMAT Ed offers funded educational programs for:
- Predoctoral Students
- Postdoctoral Trainees (GME Trainees and Postdoctoral PhDs)
- Junior Faculty (Instructors, Research Associates, Assistant Professors)
ITMAT Ed Programs include:
- Certificate Program in Regulatory, Translational, or Entrepreneurial Science
- Clinical Trials Fellowship
- Master of Science in Regulatory Science (MSRS)
- Master of Science in Translational Research (MSTR)
We encourage the submission of applications where the research question is oriented through a health equity lens whilst also seeking to attract an inclusive and diverse student body.
Prospective applicants are invited to learn more about these programs at a virtual information session on September 17th at 12 pm. Registration is available here.
Prospective applicants can also schedule a one-on-one to discuss program options, funding eligibility and obtain feedback on your application. Contact Megan Maxwell, MSW email@example.com to schedule.