Prepare for the BioSciences Career Fair Workshop
Thursday October 10 at 12-1:30 PM
John Morgan Building
Make the most of the upcoming BioSciences Career Fair (October 24th) where you can network with 60+ employers in many fields including: R&D, biotech/pharma, consulting, science communication, policy, patent law, and teaching.
This Career Services workshop will cover essential information on:
- Putting together a career fair ready resume
- Preparing your introduction for when you chat with employers
- Using Handshake to gather information on employers
- Making a list of relevant questions to ask
- Networking when you are not looking for a job
- What you can do after the fair to help your continued career exploration or follow up on applications
Food and drinks will be provided for those registered.
We hope to see you all there!
Biomedical Graduate Studies Association (BGSA)
Career Enhancement and Training Committee Biomedical Postdoctoral Council
University of Pennsylvania
For questions contact email@example.com