Registration is now open for the virtual Science, Data, & Tech Career Fair that will be held on March 19th. You can now sign up for available group and 1:1 sessions with employers.
Graduate students and postdocs are highly encouraged to participate, as many employers are seeking advanced degree candidates.
Some employers have not yet finalized their schedules, and so be sure to check back over the next week to see if schedules have been added. You can “follow” employers of interest to you in order to receive automatic announcements when they have confirmed their schedules.
Please see a list of registered employers below. You can also see examples of jobs/internships they are interested in talking about at the career fair by exploring the employer profiles on Handshake, or by viewing the attached list.
Biotech, Pharma, & Healthcare
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Aspire Autism Inc.
- Beam Therapeutics [SPONSOR]
- Breed Science
- Intellia Therapeutics
- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- Lifesensors Inc.
- Palvella Therapeutics
- The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc. (HJF)
- University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine, Gene Therapy Program
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- WellSpan Health
Science writing. Healthcare/Medical Communications
- BGB Group
- Costello Medical
- AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships
Education, Teaching, & Community Engagement
- Edily Learning
- Great Hearts Academies (GREAT HEARTS AMERICA)
- Peace Corps
Data, Technology, & Software
- Appian Corporation
- Celonis – North America
- Dovel Technologies
- FDA CDER Office of Business Informatics
- MIM Software Inc.
- Veeva Systems
Engineering, AI, Autonomous Systems, & Manufacturing
- Cox Enterprises – Cox Automotive
- Lutron Electronics Company, Inc. – Engineering
- King Industries, Inc.
- Minerals Technologies Inc.
- Robotic Research
- Sonatus Inc.
Fintech, Finance, & Consulting
- Committed Advisors
- Millennium Management LLC (Hedge Fund)
- Locust Walk – Life Science [SPONSOR]
- Princeton Consultants
Government & Defense Research & Technology
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD)
- United States Air Force – Civilian Career Opportunities -Engineers/Computer Scientists – AFLCMC/HANSCOM AFB
Energy & Sustainability
- APPRISE Incorporated
- CS Energy
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education – National Energy Technology Laboratory
Civil Engineering, Infrastructure, & Transportation
- NYS Department of Transportation – Main Office