Tues, July 27, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Virtual via Zoom
Open to postdocs and graduate students!
Are you interested in learning best practices for Translational Research and ways to advance your research to help patients and further your career? Do you want to learn more about career paths involving translational research? Our panelists will discuss their path/current work; how to integrate translational research into basic and clinical research; and how to integrate translational research into career development. This session is open to all postdocs and graduate students in all disciplines. Register here and check out the flyer attached for more information. We welcome questions for our panelists, in advance, by clicking here.
- Alice S. Chen-Plotkin, MD, Parker Family Associate Professor of Neurology
- Elisia Clark, PhD, MSTR, Postdoctoral Researcher
- David Fajgenbaum, MD, MBA, MSc, Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Philip John Freda, Jr., Ph.D., Postdoctoral Researcher
- Jason Moore, PhD, Edward Rose, M.D. and Elizabeth Kirk Rose, M.D. Professor
- Kalpana Parvathaneni, Ph.D, Postdoctoral Researcher