This information session is part of Career Services’ “Job Search Series,” of workshops for graduate students and postdocs. It will provide an overview of LinkedIn as a research tool for career exploration. Topics of discussion will include:
- How to do more than just “have” a profile on LinkedIn.
- How to identify manageable networking goals using LinkedIn.
- Why research on LinkedIn can help to demonstrate interest in employers and career fields.
- What you can do to stay informed and keep your profile active.
- How researching successful professionals in the career fields that interest you can help you to project your own skills and experiences more confidently. (Via Handshake)
When: Tuesday, November 6, 2018. 12:00 – 1:30 PM
Where: McNeil Building, Conference Room 97, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States