Introduction to Boehringer Ingelheim Post Doc Program
Friday, November 6th 2020
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Please join us to learn more about Boehringer Ingelheim and our Post Doc Program!! Who We Are With ca. 50,000 employees in 103 countries, Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies. Our US headquarter is based in Ridgefield, CT. Since its foundation in 1885, the family owned company has been pursuing an ambitious goal: to research and develop innovative pharmaceuticals that improve the health and quality of life of humans and animals alike. Our goals and convictions can be summed up in just a few words: Value Through Innovation.
Post-Doctoral Program Overview:
- Three years of postdoctoral training with option to renew one additional year.
- Exposure to Pharmaceutical industry’s most talented and innovative scientists
- Opportunities to drive cutting-edge science, new concepts and technologies
- Publish and disseminate data via external conferences and peer-reviewed publications
- Research Areas: Cardiometabolic diseases, Immunology Respiratory, Cancer Immunology, Immune Modulation, Research Beyond Borders, Biotherapeutics Discovery, Chemical Development, Non-Clinical Drug Safety, Material Analytical Science
Applications Accepted: October 12th, 2020 – January 11th, 2021
Target start date: Summer 2021
Positions based in Ridgefield, CT – Relocation Assistance offered
Experience and required skills:
- Doctoral degree in a relevant discipline
- Prior research experience in the relevant discipline
- Critical and creative thinking skills, self-motivated and organized
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills
We hope you can join us November 6, 2020!