BGS students interested in a career in patent law are invited to attend a panel session hosting 3 BGS alumni who currently work in patent law on May 30th, 2019, 12-1:30 PM in BRB 252. This event is organized by GLIA. Come and learn about the intricacies of a career in patent law, find out how you can explore if a career in patent law is for you, and how you can start preparing to pursue a career in this field. The 30 minute panel will feature:
- Robert C. Netter
- CAMB alum who graduated in 2002
- Currently works as a patent attorney at Dann Dorfman Herrell & Skillman P.C.
- Laura Gordon
- NGG alum who graduated in 2011
- Currently works as an associate attorney at Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Daniel Scolnick
- BMB alum who graduated in 2000
- Currently works as a Partner in the Health Sciences Department at Pepper Hamilton LLP.
The panel will be followed by a presentation by Tomás Isakowitz (Program Director at Penn’s Center for Innovation) and then open the floor for Q&A to all of the speakers.