Gain experience in Technology Commercialization
Part-Time work; you can do this along with your current program at Penn.
The Penn Center for Innovation (PCI) is seeking highly talented, scientifically-trained Master’s and PhD students and post-doctoral fellows to join the PCI Fellows Program.
The Fellowship is an innovative experiential program that trains participants in the commercialization of academic research. Typical work projects include analyzing new inventions, writing market communication materials, and conducting prior art searches.
- Over 100 Fellows have graduated from the program
- Graduates find careers in IP Law, Technology Transfer, consulting, and science writing
The Fellowship is highly competitive and is only open to Penn Graduate students and Post-doctoral fellows in scientific disciplines.
Selection to the PCI Fellows is based on:
- Availability to commit for ~10 hours a week
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to explain complex issues succinctly and clearly
- Support from advisor/supervisor to engage in the program
- U.S. employment eligibility for part-time on-campus work
Apply online at pci.upenn.edu/pci-fellows
- Priority deadline: 11/30/2020
- Final deadline: 12/11/2020
- Application requires a technology assessment
Leave a Reply