While it may feel harder to connect with employers and alumni to explore career options in our current environment, there are still virtual employer information sessions happening through Career Services that can be effective networking and information gathering events to help you move towards your next career opportunity.
Healthcare Consultancy Group
Virtual Information Session/Networking Event
Thursday, April 16th 2020
5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Meeting Dial-In: 646-558-8656
Meeting ID: 585 817 327
If you are interested in science communication and medical writing, and want to know what opportunities exist, what skills and experiences are sought after, and what you can be doing to position yourself as an exciting candidate for these roles, then please participate in this info session.
Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG) is a global group of scientifically rigorous healthcare communications agencies, including:
- Chameleon Communications International (http://www.chameleon-int.com/) New York, NY; Iselin, NJ; Los Angeles, CA
- Health Science Communications (https://www.hsci.com/) New York, NY; Iselin, NJ
- ProEd Communications (https://www.proedcom.com/) Beachwood, OH, Princeton, NJ
- The Scienomics Group (https://www.tsgmeded.com/): Stamford, CT; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA
- Synergy (https://synergymedical-worldwide.com/): Philadelphia PA
Our medical and scientific teams, comprised of accomplished PhDs and MDs, translate complex science into impactful and meaningful communications for our clients. We are seeking scientists interested in a career in Medical Communications to join HCG as a Medical & Scientific Associate.
Please RSVP and/or submit resumes using #HCGUP to: Daniel Kiely, Director of Talent Acquisition email@example.com
See information attached for joining this virtual session, and additional information here: https://upenn.joinhandshake.com/events/460259