Improv is not stand-up comedy, it is acting without a script.
- Do you want to improve your science communication skills?
- Do you wish you had the confidence to ask questions in a crowded seminar or at a conference?
- Do you want to become a better networker?
FREE BGS Improv Workshop (6 sessions)
Wednesdays Feb 19th – Mar 25th 5:30-7:30PM
Room 425 Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center
This course offers a supportive and fun environment to:
- Learn improv techniques
- Improve communication skills
- Facilitate teamwork
- Problem solve
- Alleviate worry about making mistakes
- Practice thinking on your feet
Sign up at the following link:
Space is limited, so make sure to sign up soon!